Work with us
At J-Invest, we care about our employees’ professional training, career, and good work-life balance.
People represent a unique source of skills that may enhance our business and enable ourselves to stand up in the market.
Becoming a member of J-Invest’s team means sharing one’s own skills and knowledge to grow up together, in a dynamic environment that promotes ambition and rewards high-quality and results of work; people are the spark that boosts our business development.
You are the right candidate, if:
- You are keen on team working
We believe that interaction between people and functions adds momentum to innovation, personal development, and standards of work.
- You tend to accept responsibilities
We are looking for people eager to get involved and able to find opportunities.
- You are a proactive person
Our ambition is to keep on growing every day. To do this, we need persons able to think out of the box and use their initiative to find out solutions.
Check out our current job offers and submit your CV.
- If didn’t find any vacancies, we will be glad to receive your résumé for future openings.
This announcement is addressed to all genders, according to Italian Laws no. 903/77 and no. 125/91 and to all ages and nationalities, according to Italian Legislative Decrees no. 215/03 and no. 216/03.
Opening for NPL Portfolio Manager at our Milan office. Candidates are requested to manage the claims contained in the company’s NPL portfolios, and will be in charge of the following duties:
Main responsibility areas:
a) Portfolio management:
- Valuating the claims and issuing Business Plan reports, on a monthly basis;
- Developing proactive relationships with the insolvency proceedings’ officers, which include drafting petitions and applications;
- Managing out-of-court recoveries;
- Keeping the credit management system up-to-date;
- Drafting reports on delinquent debtors;
- Providing support for lodging petitions for bankruptcy settlement agreements.
b) Due diligence:
- Document analysis;
- Valuation of claims and identification of potential recovery scenarios.
- Law degree;
- Court practice (Bankruptcy law, banking law, civil law);
- Concrete experience (2-4 years) with credit collection firms;
- Knowledgeable about main Windows applications (Excel, Word, etc).
A proactive, problem solver’s approach, negotiating abilities, flexibility, team working, goal setting and stress management skills complete the profile of our candidates.
Knowledge of English will be a plus
This opening represents a career opportunity with a young, go-ahead and fast-growing company.
If you wish to apply for one of the positions or send us a speculative application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All resumés received will be stored in our database.
Anytime we activate a search, this database is the first tool we use to identify the profiles to be called for a first interview.